• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Where to put wet ski gear...

Kano

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I've just got some miscellaney in mind tonight that won't leave me alone, so I thought I'd share -- in hopes that letting it out is what it wanted!

We've got a bathroom in our front hall -- full bath, y'know, with a tub that's totally wasted there for the most part.

The dog gets bathed in that tub, and that's the only time it gets used for its intended purpose.

I keep a shower curtain over it, cuz it makes a great place to stash things that you want handy, but don't want out for the world to see. (like the little green clean machine for cleaning up after that cat who lives with us and likes to do the hairball thing on the basement stairs...) Who knows, maybe they peek while they're in there, but at least I don't know they're peeking!

A while ago, I got an extra shower curtain rod, and put it up in the middle of the tub -- well, up at the top, where curtain rods go, but y'know, in the middle!

It's a GREAT ski gear closet! Boots and all the rest of the wet stuff can go in there while it drips.

Kano

Jilly

Staff member
We did somthing similar with a drying rack - bought on sale. Can hide in the bathtub, or fold it up and put it away.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga