• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Where are you skiing this weekend?

Kathy Bennett

Certified Ski Diva
With snow coming in this Friday (I hope!), I'm going to ski this weekend. I have an Indy Pass but also have tickets to a number of North Conway area ski areas. I'm solo so would love to ski with other Divas. Let me know if anyone is up for some turns!

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Can't help but I hope you get out into this! I'm still home grumbling, waiting for Covid to go away. GRRRRR

Kathy Bennett

Certified Ski Diva
Can't help but I hope you get out into this! I'm still home grumbling, waiting for Covid to go away. GRRRRR
bummer but the best days of the season are ahead. Even with snow the trails won't open unless there's manmade/groomed under it, at least in my experience.

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
bummer but the best days of the season are ahead. Even with snow the trails won't open unless there's manmade/groomed under it, at least in my experience.
I usually move to VT on Dec 1. So far I was there one night setting the place up before coming home for post-Paxlovid rebound. Yes, I am whining!! Conditions haven't been stellar but at least I would have built up some ski legs before the hordes arrive. Fingers very much crossed I can go up on Sunday!

Jilly

Staff member
I'm hoping I can get to the mountain. 4-6" of snow predicted for Friday. Not good driving weather.

We got about 6-8" the other day and expect another 4-8" on Friday. My local mountain (where I have a pass) opens Sunday and depending on what trails are open, I'm planning to go! I wasn't even considering skiing in December as it's been such a slow start to the season.

jthree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Not an Indy mountain but I'm probably skiing Smuggler's Notch Saturday morning. Wasn't planning on it initially- my daughter has an afternoon winter dance performance. The benefits of a non-ski obsessed spouse: he asked if I was going to go, and told me he'll make sure she gets to the theater on time!

Sunday, I'm skiing Bolton but it's for a training, so won't be able to meet up.

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
Bolton on Saturday for the same training. Rats. And then MRG on Sunday. Originally I was going to ski Bolton for an Unlikely Riders community day but I haven’t been to MRG this season yet and I have just got to go!!!!!!!

jthree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Bolton on Saturday for the same training. Rats. And then MRG on Sunday. Originally I was going to ski Bolton for an Unlikely Riders community day but I haven’t been to MRG this season yet and I have just got to go!!!!!!!
It will be a great day for it!

Jilly

Staff member
I'm hoping I can get to the mountain. 4-6" of snow predicted for Friday. Not good driving weather.
This is a slow moving storm. I'm not heading out. Add in the fact that the power is out at my cottage property. I'm going for a little drive tomorrow to check things and most likely shovel the decks. The snow we got is heavy and wet!! Power lines down all over the province.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna