• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Question: What's your favourite shot??

Jilly

Staff member
The Thanksgiving thread has brought forth the idea of what was in the shot glasses. So what was in yours, or your fav??

Polar Bears - 1/2 white creme de menthe and 1/2 creme de cacoa.

Jagr

Something called Carrot cake - involved a liquer that has "gold" flakes in it.

This is DH's, not mine. I can do enough damage with my wine.

ski&bfree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
mmm polar bears...

Here's some of my favs:
- BMW (Bailey's Irish cream, malibu rum, white creme de cacao)
- Cherry cheesecake (vanilla vodka & dash grenadine)
- Cherry bomb (kahlua, Rum Creme, Creme de Bananas, cherry brandy)
- Gladiator (this one's fun: 1/2 oz peach schnapps, 1/2 oz amaretto, 3/4 glass orange juice. Pour orange juice in a short cup, drop shot with shot glass in the cup and jug back.)

Jilly

Staff member
OH, that sounds like our birthday shots. Your favourite shot in a shot glass. Shot glass in a martini glass. Whipped cream on top and all around and a cherry. Hands behind your back, find the shot glass and drink!!

alta_gal83

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
OH, that sounds like our birthday shots. Your favourite shot in a shot glass. Shot glass in a martini glass. Whipped cream on top and all around and a cherry. Hands behind your back, find the shot glass and drink!!

Jilly .... I need to party with you!

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Well, I'm usually the biggest fan of things like vodka. I can't do jagermeister due to an incident that involved it and salmonella poisoning 2 Thanksgivings ago (literally only at about 6 bites of Thanksgiving dinner, it was BAD). Personally I prefer a dirty martini over a shot.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
This is still my favourite shot
n830505017_2899076_4860.jpg

MaryLou

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Tequila, lemon and salt, old standby.

Something about tequila - it's the only alcohol that makes me crazy lol.

(verified it's not just me when I hear that country song "Tequila makes her clothes fall off" lol...)

Snowsong

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I've never tried one of these myself, but it's my favorite one to watch others do, especially if they don't know what's coming. It's called a cement mixer. I don't know the ingredients, but when a person drinks it, it temporarily "glues" their mouth shut. The reactions are priceless. :eyebrows:

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I've never tried one of these myself, but it's my favorite one to watch others do, especially if they don't know what's coming. It's called a cement mixer. I don't know the ingredients, but when a person drinks it, it temporarily "glues" their mouth shut. The reactions are priceless. :eyebrows:
Skirgirl27 is our resident bartender, maybe she can tell us what's in that?!? :D

Snowsong

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I Googled the cement mixer. There are variations. Some use one shot glass, some use two, and then the two are swished together in the mouth. 1/2 oz. Baileys Irish creme, and then 1/2 oz. lime juice on top. Apparently the acid in the lime juice makes the Bailey's curdle (not sour), causing it to stick to the teeth and mouth, like cement.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga