• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

What have you put off for the off season?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Is there anything you put off doing during ski season that you're hoping to tackle now? Surgery, household chores, etc.?

I have new software I need to learn. And I want to sell my house, so there are things I need to do to make it more sale-able.

What about you?

Jilly

Staff member
Lose 10 lbs that I put on during ski season!! Nothing much else except some reading - I've got 3 books lying around, including Finn and Lisa-Marie's is on order. (finally found a store who would order it!) Nothing exciting like selling a house or doing a wedding!!

Marigee

Angel Diva
Studying for the Virginia Bar Exam! I passed the Alabama Bar Exam in 1990, but unfortunately that doesn't do me any good in Virginia where I live now. Most of the material is coming back to me easily, but after 17 years I am a bit rusty - and some of the Virginia specific material is new to me. I will be glad when August rolls around!

abc

Banned
Not really. Winter is MY off season.

Summer is even busier. There're things I put off till I have time to get them done in the winter! ;)

I'm starting to try to get my parents' finances and estate planning in order. My Dad lives alone and is 82, though in good health and; my mom has MS and is bed-ridden and lives with hired help in NYC. I'm an only child with a busy work and family life and live in fear of a crisis that I'll have to attend to 3 1/2 hours away while my life gets put on hold.

On a cheerier note, I joined a gym and am taking Pilates, yoga, using the treadmill, and doing a little bit of free weights and Nautilis. Nothing amazing yet, and so far I've only been able to get there 2 days/wk., but it's something and I feel stronger in my core and more flexible already.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Turns out that I put off a ski trip to A Basin, until the off season!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga