• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

What do you do with ski stickers?

Tvan

Angel Diva
I collect pins from everywhere I've skied and put them on my transpack. I used to collect stickers for my niece, who put them on her cello case.

LilaBear

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Heard on the bus today - ski tuner to friend .......

"a client handed me her skis and said they had not been tuned since new and were really not gliding well. I inspected the bases and had to recommend to her that she place the stickers on the top sheet in future"

B

B.E.G.

"a client handed me her skis and said they had not been tuned since new and were really not gliding well. I inspected the bases and had to recommend to her that she place the stickers on the top sheet in future"

SNORT! Seriously?? Wow.

gr8outdoors

Ski Diva Extraordinaire

That's great!!:ROTF:

gr8outdoors

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I put mine on my car windows in the "blacked out" areas I can't see out of anyway. Since my car is beginning to get old, I've started getting two stickers if I go on a trip so I will be all set once I get a new car! Maybe that's not the best idea - I may need a reason to go back to these places!

ScottishGirlie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire

Hilarious!!!

marzNC

Angel Diva
:bump: even though this thread was started in 2011, the comments seem timeless.

Not sure what I'm going to do when I run out of room on my Sportube. Already have a few stickers from the northeast that I'm collecting but haven't stuck anywhere. Decided I'd rather save space for places that for which I'm hoping for a return trip in the future. When I started skiing more after 2009, never imagined how many states I would manage to get to during ski season.
Rolling plus blue w Sportube2 Sidekick - 1.jpg

racetiger

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have tiny stickers on my right skis to tell which is which. I'm slowly accumulating regular sized ones that im not sure where to put yet. I don't want to cover the pretty graphics on my skis

marzNC

Angel Diva
:bump: for folks just starting to check in for the 2018-19 season.

I think I may end up putting some of my extra stickers on my BPs now that they have become rock skis for early and late season only. They are past the point where they are worth selling to anyone. Before I only added a sticker if I actually used skis at a particular place.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Who has new stickers this season? Where did you put them?

Just added a small one for Big Sky to my helmet. Saving space on the helmet for my favorites. Right now that means Massanutten, Alta, Powder Mountain, and Big Sky. Need to add Taos.

Got a Grand Targhee sticker for my Stormrider 85 skis. Was a little odd skiing deep powder on those skis but worked out pretty well because the snow was quite fluffy.

racetiger

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I ended up putting a couple more small stickers on my skis...I found space for the large ones on my skateboard and on my laptop

BlueSkies

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
When my daughter was in college most of the students took advantage of the good deal the school had for the required computer. To distinguish hers from all the other identical one, she decorated with ski stickers.

MissySki

Angel Diva
I put a white SheJumps girafficorn sticker on my black crowes and love it! This is my first time putting a sticker on a ski. I normally put stickers I really like on my helmet, but only on the back so not much room overall for more than a few.

Serafina

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I put stickers all over my skis. They fall off, I put on some more. My two daily drivers are relatively common sticks in this region, and I figure if they've got stickers all over, someone's less likely to mistake my skis for theirs, and carry mine off. One pair has some fancy tech in the tail, and it causes stickers there to fall off pretty fast, so those I sticker all over the tips. The other pair has the fancy tech in the tips, and so it's the tails that get the sticker treatment.

Helmet is stickered everywhere there aren't vents or straps, and the ski rack is stickered too, to the extent that it's got space for them.

My favorite helmet sticker is one I got when I went to visit the Alchemist Brewery. It's got a big bold DB covered with a circle-and-slash. "No douchebags" is the message, and I got two of them, one for the front, and one for the back.

SkadiSkiGrrl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Random question, right? But I want fun stickers! There's the fantastic Ski Diva one, and I want stickers from the resorts I've been to. But I don't like putting adhesive stuff on my car and I certainly won't on my skis. So where else?

Can I stick them on my helmet? What do the Divas do with stickers?
I put them on really nice water bottles that I ultimately lose.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna