• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

What do you do with ski stickers?

B

B.E.G.

Random question, right? But I want fun stickers! There's the fantastic Ski Diva one, and I want stickers from the resorts I've been to. But I don't like putting adhesive stuff on my car and I certainly won't on my skis. So where else?

Can I stick them on my helmet? What do the Divas do with stickers?

RhodySkier

Certified Ski Diva
That's what I do! I have stickers on my helmet from each resort that I've skied. They're nice momentos of my skiing journey.

ScottishGirlie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I keep all my lesson plans in big folders. I put all my ski stickers on the the dividers in between! I always put ski stickers on my diary too, have done that since I was a kid!! I'm just a bigger kid now!

Kimmyt

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have a big tupperware I store all my assorted water bottles in that I am covering with stickers. I also have a smaller tupperware I keep my camping cookware in that is almost fully covered in stickers. After they both fill up, I'm not sure where I'll put them!

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have the small resort stickers on my helmet, then we put all our big stickers on our roof-top box (resorts we've skied on one side, equipment we use on the other).

Jilly

Staff member
I'm not so into the stickers, but pins. I want to make a padded mountain scene that I can place all the pins onto and hang on the wall. Just gotta learn how to quilt the wall hanging first.

B

B.E.G.

Now I wish I had collected ski stickers from Teton Pass (probably won't be back there this season) and Great Divide (also probably won't be back). I can get my regular hill's one though! And the Ski Diva one :smile:

No roof rack/box to put stickers on, alas! Looks like it's the helmet for me :smile:

marzNC

Angel Diva
I'm always looking for smaller stickers so they can fit on my helmet. Guess I'll have to keep the helmet as decoration when it's time to replace it. :wink:

I have seen a few stickers on skis.

mahgnillig

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I put them on my tool boxes. Between skiing/snowboarding, cycling, motorcycling, Jeeping, paintball & kite flying, I have a lot of stickers. 2 tool boxes, both almost covered :smile:

marge

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yep, small ones on the helmet and large ones on the root box. :smile:

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I have a Ski Diva sticker on my skis; always a good conversation starter on the lift. There's one on my car, too. And a few on my Sportube.

Anyone who wants one, send me a PM.

Last edited:

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Love my stickers on my helmet.. this year I have a new helmet so it's now new sticker art, I've been gifted some good ones. Stickers mean no mistakes who's helmet I grab!

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I will put a couple select stickers that I love the look/color of on my car rear side windows. I had a couple on my last helmet but didn't really like that after I did it so none on this helmet. Unless I find something really special it's staying clean.

Namaski

Certified Ski Diva
I put mine on my rack fairing too. It's a good way to show off your stickers without putting them directly on your car, though I find that if you put stickers on your back windshield (top left or right) they look cool, don't obstruct your view, and you can get them off without damaging any paint or the window.

Serafina

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My helmet sports a Ski Diva sticker, back and center. I am thinking about putting one on my skis, too, so I can tell left/right and extend the time between edge sharpenings.

B

B.E.G.

Btw, where do I get the Ski Diva stickers?

I need to see if I can pick a sticker up from Homewood this weekend too - my first out-of-state ski trip! :smile:

Serafina

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Btw, where do I get the Ski Diva stickers?

I need to see if I can pick a sticker up from Homewood this weekend too - my first out-of-state ski trip! :smile:

PM the Ski Diva to get her contact info, send her a SASE and $1 per sticker.

litterbug

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I put mine on my rack fairing.

Ooh, great idea! My rack fairing has some unremovable brand stickers so I ought to cover it with stickers (Maybe 4 or 5 Alta stickers arranged around a "No One Cares You Ski At Alta" bumper sticker). I feel like I should put an Alta sticker on my helmet, but it's so new.

I love to see skis with stickers on them. At some point my gear will have some wear and I'll start sticking things all over it. Until then, the rack fairing is the ticket!

Marigee

Angel Diva
I put my stickers on my sportube and also on my locker door at the ski resort where I work.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna