• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

what a feeling and learning ones skis!

Jcb2ski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have come here often this year to get tips and read lots. Well last week I skied for four days and Friday being my B-day and sunny we skied a full and long great day.

Then yesturday we went skiing at last minute. It was mostly sunny, warm and just a bit of a wind, it was nice Spring skiing. So we skied a few runs and nothing felt too different. then took a few more runs and things started to feel different.

Then after lunch I skied a bunch more runs on some different and slightly harder trails when it all seemed to come together. I felt fluid, smooth and was even told I looked really good. It was nice to hear.

What I realized was a few things:

First as many say here, get as many days in as you can!

I also realized I got my skis last Spring and thought they were good skis. But this Winter they struggled, now they ski really well. So have come to see they do real well in Spring conditions, hand them ice and hard pack and they get really squirrely and chatter all over the place! So they are my Spring Ski! Hoping to get other skis for the winter skiing

Lastly, I felt so good out there, was doing really good turns doing pole plants, turns fully and carving nicely and felt oh so good. So fluid and smooth and most importantly had an great time :ski: Yeah!!

Now I am really hooked! yippee!! :thumbsup: :ski::ski::ski:

Jcb2ski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Well I know when it all started to come together it felt really good so hope it continues as I know it will.

snowmiser

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Breakthroughs Rock! Good for you! Most importantly, you had FUN!
Happy belated b-day!:thumbsup:

Jcb2ski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes and more! I must say it is a good feeling, yet wish everyday could feel this way. but know thats alot to ask. Having fun is what counts for sure!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga