• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Weekend ski buddies - South Lake Tahoe?

K.LoSki

Certified Ski Diva
Hi ladies!
I'll be in SLT all of feb and march. I'll be doing most days solo and i was wondering if anyone wants to meet up and ski some laps, or carpool to epic resorts (i have the tahoe local pass)? I'm 34, somewhere between intermediate/advanced. I ski Kirkwood, Heavenly and Sierra at Tahoe. Also down to take a trip up to Mt. Rose or somewhere too even though sierra and rose are not on the epic pass.

Or are there any meetup groups for women who ski? I'm just looking to meet some rad women and get some laps in together and get out there and socialize!

mustski

Angel Diva
I ski Mt. Rose on a regular basis so let me know if you are going there. Thursdays are ladies' day and the lift tickets are half price.

K.LoSki

Certified Ski Diva
Cool, I wanted to do that one day in February, and do the women’s ski clinic. I’ll have to take off work but I’m going to do it. I’ll message you, could be fun to get some runs in together!

newbieM

Angel Diva
Hi ladies!
I'll be in SLT all of feb and march. I'll be doing most days solo and i was wondering if anyone wants to meet up and ski some laps, or carpool to epic resorts (i have the tahoe local pass)? I'm 34, somewhere between intermediate/advanced. I ski Kirkwood, Heavenly and Sierra at Tahoe. Also down to take a trip up to Mt. Rose or somewhere too even though sierra and rose are not on the epic pass.

Or are there any meetup groups for women who ski? I'm just looking to meet some rad women and get some laps in together and get out there and socialize!
There is a meet on the hill posts and that is also a good place to post this. Have a great time!!

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I'll be at Heavenly the week of March 9 with several friends. I've been skiing Heavenly since the 70's so know it well!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga