• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Utah early December

Emski528

Angel Diva
there's snow, but it's not deep, some terrain not open where there are steeps/rocks/no snowmaking. Crowds though are lining up.
Thanks for the update! Watching to see how much terrain they open in the next couple days and these updates help too

marzNC

Angel Diva
The stars aligned and I’ve just checked in to Alta lodge! Thanks everyone for all your input! I hope you have an amazing weekend of skiing ahead, wherever you are.
Have a great time! Usually pretty easy to do at AL. Always good company at the Joiner Table for dinner if you want to make new friends who love skiing.

Emski528

Angel Diva
We’re having an absolute blast here. We timed it perfectly between two big storms. It absolutely dumped snow all day yesterday and half the day before. Today will be a bluebird day to finish out and enjoy the views. We were lucky to randomly find friends of friends on an early chair yesterday who toured us around the high traverse and showed us some amazing trails we would have struggled to find on our own (especially in all day white out conditions). Overall, great coverage everywhere we went. Supreme didn’t open but there’s been plenty of fresh snow off Collins and wildcat to keep us happy. I’m sure the conditions will be perfect when you’re here in a few weeks, Mary. They plan to open all lifts next week.

Mary Brosnan

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
We’re having an absolute blast here. We timed it perfectly between two big storms. It absolutely dumped snow all day yesterday and half the day before. Today will be a bluebird day to finish out and enjoy the views. We were lucky to randomly find friends of friends on an early chair yesterday who toured us around the high traverse and showed us some amazing trails we would have struggled to find on our own (especially in all day white out conditions). Overall, great coverage everywhere we went. Supreme didn’t open but there’s been plenty of fresh snow off Collins and wildcat to keep us happy. I’m sure the conditions will be perfect when you’re here in a few weeks, Mary. They plan to open all lifts next week.
Sounds like a great trip! Glad everything worked out.

Chuyi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
If you are still there this coming weekend will be glad to meet up. Supreme opened on Saturday & it was the best snow. ⛷️⛷️

Emski528

Angel Diva
If you are still there this coming weekend will be glad to meet up. Supreme opened on Saturday & it was the best snow. ⛷️⛷️
I wish I was! Back home in Western NY now. Supreme did open on our last day. The snow was amazing! Have a great time this weekend.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga