• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ultimate Frisbee anyone?

S

SlopeDiver

Easily one of my favorite non skiing sports, I love playing ultimate frisbee. Anyone else?

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Is this like frisbee golf?? :noidea:
Frisbee golf is a lot of fun - there are a few "courses" in my region. Please explain ultimate frisbee! Curious.

O

OnAPlank

ultimate frisbee is like a combination of football and soccer but with a few twists. You can't run with the frisbee and if you drop a pass the other team gets it. That's pretty much the basic idea, you score in the endzone, kinda like football.

kiera.b

Diva in Training
Aww, super old original post, so I'm guessing ultimate isn't too popular a sport around here.

I dig it. I never played sports until I was 28 or 29, and ultimate is the only one that I was actually taught how to play. I really appreciate the whole "spirit of the game" thing. Although there are jerks everywhere, I think it helps keep the sport friendlier than some others.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna