• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

TR: Grand Targhee 11/24

Sheena

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have been getting antsy, waiting for the resorts to get open, and was really disappointed when not much was open this Thanksgiving weekend. The solution?

We woke up at 5:00 am and drove the 4 hours up to Grand Targhee resort in Wyoming. They had about 75% of their terrain open, and the conditions were fantastic for early season. Although, for me, coming from the mid-atlantic, the conditions here are pretty much always fabulous.

I got my first full day on the slopes, and am now exhausted. It was really a fantastic day. Hopefully I will have some pictures to post later.

Gloria

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I did not realize SLC was that close to Targhee. Sounds like fun, any word on Jackson? I am supposed to go in a couple of weeks......hopefully they are getting some of this storm we are.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga