• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

TOPLESS!!!! HELP!!!

I knew that would get your attention! :ROTF:

So, now that my pole is topless, I need help. I've been calling around to ski shops and e-mailed the only place I could find to contact K2 from their website. The pole is FINE! Doesn't need a new grip! Just the top part of the pole (the chrome thing....that is attached to the wrist strap!)

My Poles are the K2 6 Karat Poles in black! Anyone have any idea on where I can get this thing....or who I can call that actually can help me? It's tough skiing with a topless pole with no wrist stap! :(

HELP!!! I'm tired of being topless....and I'm going to be skiing in a couple of days!!!!!!!! :D

Yeah. I may do that. But these poles were 100.00 poles! I love them! They have leather grips with embroidery on them. So, they should help me to fix the problem....don't you think?

Thanks for your help!

I got them I think when I got my skis, so December 2005. I think that's too late, but they really shouldn't fall apart like that!

NUM!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!! THAT'S WHAT I COULDN'T FIND!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :yahoo:

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
No problem, and thank you for giving me a chance to use this smilie :humble: :laugh:

Ok. Num is my new HERO!!!! :love:
I just called K2 and they are sending me the parts FOR FREE!!!!!! :yahoo:

They said they could't guarantee they would match perfectly, but I'm hopeful that they don't! That would make it SO MUCH MORE NVG!!!! :loco:

Num!!!!!! I owe you BIG TIME! Thank you for your help! :thumbsup:

Solincia

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Now THAT is customer service! I happy that I bought k2, and I'm probably about to buy another pair of K2 for the dbf... happy to know they have excellant cs!

Swamp Dog

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
ahhhhhh.........I hadn't read that thread yet. Thanks for the link! Man, looks like a great time, even tho your pole is topless!

Now THAT is customer service! I happy that I bought k2, and I'm probably about to buy another pair of K2 for the dbf... happy to know they have excellant cs!

Just ask to speak to Doug S.!!!! He's the best! Tell him Kelly sent ya'!!!!!! :becky:

Solincia

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
HAHA.. love typos... and you quoted it... "I happy" is supposed to be "I'm happy"... sheesh, I think to fast for my typing, and I type fast!

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Although I'm not a big fan of their skis, I have to admit that K2s customer service is outstanding. I had to call them when the toe clip on hubby's snowblade was broken by DS. They shipped the parts to me free of charge as well....and very, very quickly!

I am no longer TOPLESS!! :cheer:

Mr. NVG Fixed the tops with the "Parts" that K2 sent to us. They didn't have the same one, but they sent a brown suede wrist handle. It's PERFECTLY NVG!!!! I do love my poles! :D

DSC02870.jpg

DSC02871.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga