• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

This Months Ski Mag

Gloria

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I don't typically buy or read Ski rags, but I did end up buying this months Ski magazine. I noticed that it had alot of areas that people on this forum ski at and it was fun to be able to see them in pictures. Alot of the Eastern Resorts, some Utah, some Cali, a nice mix, check it out if you get a chance.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Gloria, it is kind of cool huh!?
Putting places with stories!

Gloria

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I thought it was great

It was actually really enjoyable for me. Before here I was pretty naive as to how much skiing actually occurred in the east. I have never heard of half of the places you all ski at, nor that you could even ski in some of the states you do. It's funny looking at the pictures after hearing the way some of you describe the skiing in the east. It actually looks better than you all make it sound. I remember one night in college my roommate who was born in Whitefish and I were trying to decide if I should go to a party on the other side of a really bad pass because it was dumping and the guy driving was from Ohio. We didn't have internet back then and to be a fly on the wall as we tried to figure out if it snowed in Ohio enough that it would be safe to assume he knew how to drive on snow. We had no idea what the weather was like there. So it probably is more cool for me than most. I guess I am a little more sheltered.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna