• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

This is why I ski (photo)

mollmeister

Angel Diva
An actual trip report to come, once we're home (tomorrow :( ), but this photo from today, although not the greatest quality, says something about why I love to ski:
IMG_8646.jpg

:becky:
The trip, as a whole, has been. . . *interesting*. . . due to childhood illness and injury, especially. But today made up for any unpleasantness! TR up sometime this weekend!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
O M G!!!!!:ski2:

FABULOUS!!!!!!
If my calculations of your trip are correct....you are in VAIL here!!!

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Oh good lord you're SO in the back seat.

;-)

That is ridiculously awesome.

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
GREAT shot! Looking forward to your TR!

oragejuice

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I had a day like that today.... But for some reason, I'm still jealous! Nice shot!!

mollmeister

Angel Diva
FABULOUS!!!!!!
If my calculations of your trip are correct....you are in VAIL here!!!

This is correct! We skied Vail Wed and today. Were supposed to ski yesterday too. . . but life got in the way.

Great snow. A little on the heavier side, but lots and lots of it, especially if you know where to look! (And less people than I expected, what with avy control on I-70 this morning. . .)

mollmeister

Angel Diva
Oh good lord you're SO in the back seat.

;-)

That is ridiculously awesome.

:laugh: :laugh:

And what's really funny about that is that this photo is from almost the same location as the *infamous* "am I in the backseat?" photos . . . but with much better snow. . . and any backseat lean is hiding in the white room. :eyebrows:

This is correct! We skied Vail Wed and today. Were supposed to ski yesterday too. . . but life got in the way.

Great snow. A little on the heavier side, but lots and lots of it, especially if you know where to look! (And less people than I expected, what with avy control on I-70 this morning. . .)

Oh! Just beautiful! Well, Robyn is there today, Marigee gets there tomorrow and I'll be there Sunday! I think we'll have a fabulous weekend! :yahoo:

I can't WAIT!!!!!!!
:snow: :snow: :snow: :snow: :snow:

Daria

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
WooHoo three times - this is our at home weekend so I am missing the white stuff!

mollmeister

Angel Diva
Weird. I still see it. Let me monkey.

Why can't I go back and modify my original post? Is there a time limit? I think the link got broken when I was resizing some photos in Photobucket, but I can't fix it in the original.

Here it is again:
IMG_8646.jpg

mollmeister

Angel Diva
Oh cool! Thanks for (re)posting it!

Why is that the "back seat" though?

A joke. She jests! :laugh:

Back in that thread about being hard on yourself, I posted some pictures of myself on this same run, explaining how I hate skiing pictures b/c I pick them apart, and sometimes still shots can make you look like you're in the back seat or ungraceful, even if you're not.

So she was making fun of me and my older photos on this run!
:redface:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga