• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

The Volkl Aura's: Best of Both Worlds

Nice new Avatar Lori K! Yeah, it seems like skis are getting closer to snowboards by the day.... I'm bringing some 92w skis to Montanta this Winter and am looking forward to trying them. So far the widest ski I've used is 81.

utahrded

Diva in Training
Alright Altagirl.....which Praxis topsheet did you buy? The Sister Theresa? I'll be on the lookout for you up on the hill this season with those monster planks! Have you taken any turns on them yet? Lets hope that this nice early season base is an indicator of whats to come... so you can get the most out of your new fatties!

altagirl

Staff member
Alright Altagirl.....which Praxis topsheet did you buy? The Sister Theresa? I'll be on the lookout for you up on the hill this season with those monster planks! Have you taken any turns on them yet? Lets hope that this nice early season base is an indicator of whats to come... so you can get the most out of your new fatties!

I just got the black smoke ones - and ordered a bunch of pink 60's daisy stickers they are getting covered with.

cloudpeak

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I got the black smoke ones, too. I'm still waitiing for mine because they haven't shipped the shorter ones yet.

Just checked out the Praxis site. 136? Wow, those are some big boards. Altagirl and Cloudpeak, you rock. Altagirl, please post some pix of those skis when they're stickered. We don't usually see those skis here in New England.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga