• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

The Ski Sled

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
For those skis that are no longer usable, but you can't bear to part with, just saw this posted on Pinterest:

The Ski Sled (Instructables)
Screenshot 2024-04-21 at 1.37.04 PM.png

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Phew! You had me worried for a minute. I thought you meant you had to take a sled down, which is rarely a good thing.

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
Oh my gosh, we made a sled with skis for runners in college and it was SO FAST. I see the article does mention it being the fastest sled on the hill but imho it needs a more serious disclaimer. :rotf:

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
Oh my gosh, we made a sled with skis for runners in college and it was SO FAST. I see the article does mention it being the fastest sled on the hill but imho it needs a more serious disclaimer. :rotf:
I was wondering if any Divas had tried this yet -- seems like a great idea for old skis!

Trailside Trixie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have plans for 2 of my older stocklis. They will be forever memorialized into an adirondack shair. My friend will make a chair and said he needs 3 pairs of skis. Unsure of what the third will be. Stocklis so far as the only ones I plan to ski until they are at that point. I should have kept my 2015 Volkls Kenjas for the 3rd pair.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga