• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Thank you— amazing purchase with your help

Witsend

Certified Ski Diva
Divas, I bought a Head Total Joy after recs here ( they were not remotely in my radar, sonar, or lidar).

The skis have elevated my skiing capabilities. I feel safe doing runs I only dreamt of before. My heart does not accelerate when I go over sudden icy patches. I am now skiing blues ( at Palisades Tahoe) with confidence.

Here is the ski tax AND cat tax ( look at the skis carefully.)

IMG_3942.jpeg

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats on the new skis! Wishing you loads of happy runs on them.

Trailside Trixie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Congrats on your new babies. I love the Joy series. I have a pair of Super and Wild Joys that I love a lot. I love the wild joy so much I have 2 pair of them to keep at different locations.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Congrats on your new babies. I love the Joy series. I have a pair of Super and Wild Joys that I love a lot. I love the wild joy so much I have 2 pair of them to keep at different locations.
I demoed both the Great Joy (in Switzerland) and the Wild Joy (in Tahoe) and really liked both skis! A lot!

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I've heard great things about the Great Joy also. I think they only made the Wild Joy for a couple years. I'm not sure why, poor sales maybe?
Great Joys were 98 underfoot and skied them in ungroomed chop as well as a few groomers and really liked them. Yeah, the Joy series was popular but think the Wild Joy and Great Joy were only made a few years. Reviews stated the Wild Joys had stiff tails but I never noticed that.

leia1979

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I’m glad they're working well for you! There’s a great instructor at Kirkwood that I always see on her Total Joys, so they must be good.

BlizzardBabe

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yeah you! I had the Total Joy several years ago and loved it. :smile:

SkiBam

Angel Diva
A friend just bought the Power Joy (new, I gather, and, I think, the top carver in the Joy line). She's totally happy with them - says they give her lots of confidence. (She skis at Tremblant)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga