• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Taos Ski Week

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
Nice! Very excited!
When it gets closer to travel time people often start sharing their travel plans in the MOTH (Meet on the Hill) section, and sometimes partner up to share airport shuttles, etc, so if that's something you might be interested in, keep an eye open or start a meet-up post of your own. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions I can help you with.

Michelle55

Certified Ski Diva
When it gets closer to travel time people often start sharing their travel plans in the MOTH (Meet on the Hill) section, and sometimes partner up to share airport shuttles, etc, so if that's something you might be interested in, keep an eye open or start a meet-up post of your own. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions I can help you with.
Thanks!!!

JaniceO

Diva in Training
Is this for all levels? I see that they have a standard ski week (which I assume means coed), and then a women's ski week at the end of February. I have heard about it a few seasons ago, and I think this year I want to try and give it a go :smile:
yes standard is co ed, women, just women. it is really great. I have done both years with husband, but husband doesn't ski anymore. Did co ed ski week alone one year but was lonely as the men in my group went off and skiied with their wives in the afternoon. Went to women's ski week alone last year and met many ski divas and loved it. I am going again for women's ski week this year. I hope to see you there!

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
yes standard is co ed, women, just women. it is really great. I have done both years with husband, but husband doesn't ski anymore. Did co ed ski week alone one year but was lonely as the men in my group went off and skiied with their wives in the afternoon. Went to women's ski week alone last year and met many ski divas and loved it. I am going again for women's ski week this year. I hope to see you there!
Although regular ski wks are technically co-ed, I've had many that ended-up being all women; since they group people with others of their skill level, but also by what they want to work on, so after the groups are formed there is sometimes some shuffling around, and often several women want to work on the same things. But either way, ski wks are one of the best things about Taos Ski Valley, and a great way to become familiar with the terrain that you'll feel most comfortable on.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga