• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Sunday River - Maine Adaptive

lisamamot

Angel Diva
:party:

Those of you who know me, know our son has been a participant at Maine Adaptive for years and I started volunteering as an adaptive instructor last season.

Unlike some adaptive organizations, Maine Adaptive is free to the participant, and as such they rely on fundraising to allow them to continue this wonderful service. In my short time volunteering, I have worked with participants with Cerebral Palsy, Down’s Syndrome, vision impairment, and a veteran with PTSD. Each experience has truly been just as rewarding for me as the participant.

The Maine Adaptive Ski a Thon, is March 24th at Sunday River and we are very excited to be participating in this fundraising event. Our "The Sure Snow Things" team appreciates all donations, shares of our team link on social media/email, and good vibes! Thank you so much.
https://maineadaptive.app.neoncrm.c...ive/campaignTeam.jsp?campaignId=48&teamId=19&

A few pics of our team members.
ski dante and me.jpegSki melissa and me.jpegski spring fest.jpegskiing in the rain.jpg

lisamamot

Angel Diva
Also, thank you Rachel and to the Anonymous donor. Unsure if Anonymous is one of the Divas, but in the event it is, thank you :thumbsup:

shadoj

Angel Diva
Happy to donate! We've got a great adaptive program here in MN, and a fellow patroller's (my hill chief's) son is head of one of the NE adaptive programs (NH, I think).

Keep on shreddin' in whatever flavor suits you!

lisamamot

Angel Diva
Happy to donate! We've got a great adaptive program here in MN, and a fellow patroller's (my hill chief's) son is head of one of the NE adaptive programs (NH, I think).

Keep on shreddin' in whatever flavor suits you!
Thank you so much Jennifer for your support :banana:

lisamamot

Angel Diva
In the event it is a Diva, thank you to the other Anonymous Donor!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna