• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Stowe: ESA - Friday -> Monday (12/14-12/17)

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I really got to go ski with some Diva's. Last year it was Jay with a ton of snow. Now this year Stowe with it again. We only got a measly 8" here and I've got to work!!
Glad you had fun and great pics!!

Yep, you do!!!! :becky: We're just charmed, I guess! :snow:

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I can't believe all the people who wimped out. It turned out to be Great!!
Dawn is as wonderful as I expected. I hope to spend more time with you in the future. Nannymin, you rock!!!
I loved having you in my ESA Group!
Wendy............
The one pic you don't have!

n830505017_1853736_3272.jpg

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Somehow my camera deleted that one! :eyebrows:
HAHA, I thought you knew that Jon was using my camera when that was being taken.
Phil's smiling waaaaaaay too much in that pic.

abc

Banned
I'm very happy to have met and skied with all the divas today!

I guess it must be the "divas' karma". I was "forced" to stay and skied with ALL the divas! :smile: I wasn't planning to ski on Monday -- I had to go back to work. But one look at the weather on Sunday, it was obvious there's no chance I would make it back to work on Monday.

So, I gladly resigned myself to be "snowed-in" at Stowe. What a wonderful way to be stuck! The condition was probably the best one can see in the east (despite the wind).

Sadly, I had to leave early to make it home at decent hours, while some of the divas went out for one last run. The wind was dying down a bit, it must be great out there!

BTW, did they ever run the quad later in the afternoon?

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm very happy to have met and skied with all the divas today!

I guess it must be the "divas' karma". I was "forced" to stay and skied with ALL the divas! :smile: I wasn't planning to ski on Monday -- I had to go back to work. But one look at the weather on Sunday, it was obvious there's no chance I would make it back to work on Monday.

So, I gladly resigned myself to be "snowed-in" at Stowe. What a wonderful way to be stuck! The condition was probably the best one can see in the east (despite the wind).

Sadly, I had to leave early to make it home at decent hours, while some of the divas went out for one last run. The wind was dying down a bit, it must be great out there!

BTW, did they ever run the quad later in the afternoon?
Hi Abc! It was great skiing with you. You were a delight to meet. I am hoping you join in on ESA next year. I know you will love it!!!

QQ, I trust you got home okay. Did I mention, it was great meeting you!!?

Nannymin, how did it go with Mike and the EOS?

NannyMin

Banned
Hi Abc! It was great skiing with you. You were a delight to meet. I am hoping you join in on ESA next year. I know you will love it!!!

QQ, I trust you got home okay. Did I mention, it was great meeting you!!?

Nannymin, how did it go with Mike and the EOS?

SnowHot, thanks so much for setting me up! I'm 95% sure that I am going to buy them. I'm going to demo them again this Sat/Sun at Heavenly just to try them under different conditions and with Dukes. So, if all goes well I will have them shipped directly to Montana and be able to ski them after Christmas! :loco:

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
great pics, sounds like you all had fun. And, another new use for a ski!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Well, we had seven last year for a day at Okemo. There are six in the picture below (Liquid Feet was missing):

From left to right: Tcarey, Cnewbound, Max Capacity (from EpicSki), Snowhot, Ski Diva, Skigirl, and Lilgeorg

440039912_8860c4acb8.jpg

At ESA, the Divas included Quiver Queen, abc, ski now work later, SnowHot, MargaritaMarcia, Lola, and Nannymin. But they weren't all there at once.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wow, So many and both on occasions when I'm heading east. Maybe I'm a diva magnet!!

I love to meet all of you and hope to meet more of you in the future!!!

This is one profound group of women.

Lola, how's the calf?

Margaritamarcia

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Stowe

:ski2: :ski2: :ski2: It was so nice to meet you, SkiDiva! Sorry we didn't get to talk much and as sorry we didn't get to ski together. It was hard to leave the snow Monday morning, but the winds helped make the decision to start our long trip home. ESA Stowe was great, once again. Skied with Lola in Bob Barnes' group, Mindy joining us later. Hope your calf is better, Lola! SnoHot, you did a really good job being an organizer at Stowe.......thank you! Would love to ski with you, in Michigan or anywhere!

Stay warm and turning, ladies!:snow: :snow:

Just got back from a fantastic day at Stowe, skiing with the Divas!

So who's coming to Solitude?????

OMG! I love these pictures!!!!! Nice to put a name to some faces!!! I love it!

I'm DEFINITELY going to Solitude!!!!! I'm going to start toning up my behind for the butt shot! :D

NannyMin

Banned
OMG! I love these pictures!!!!! Nice to put a name to some faces!!! I love it!

I'm DEFINITELY going to Solitude!!!!! I'm going to start toning up my behind for the butt shot! :D

Yeah! SnowHot and I were just talking about Divas that we would love to meet and ski with IRL. You were one of the first ones we mentioned!

Yeah! SnowHot and I were just talking about Divas that we would love to meet and ski with IRL. You were one of the first ones we mentioned!

Now I'm sobbing! You just can't mess with a woman's frontal lobe like that! :Cry:

I can't wait to meet you either!!! I just can't wait!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I really got to go ski with some Diva's. Last year it was Jay with a ton of snow. Now this year Stowe with it again. We only got a measly 8" here and I've got to work!!
Glad you had fun and great pics!!
Jilly, you DO have to ski with some Divas. I'm sorry that I'm terrible at Geography, but isn't it possible for you to meet up at one of the Eastern events like we just did?
I'd love to meet up with you.

Yep, you do!!!! :becky: We're just charmed, I guess! :snow:
Yes we are! We usually have wonderful skiing and wonderful apres ski!!!

:becky:

SnowHot, you KNOW you NEED to go to Solitude.... come on give in and just admit you are coming! :ski2:
You temptress, Get Back!!!!
I wanna, really I do, but I have some stuff going on that is really important. Like a workaholic husband who is finally ready to go to Colorado to visit his sister. I Gotta take advantage of that and help him embrace his fun side.

Yea, NVG, were your ears ringing?
Now I'm sobbing! You just can't mess with a woman's frontal lobe like that! :Cry:

I can't wait to meet you either!!! I just can't wait!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:
NVG, you will have soooooooo much fun with these women, and IF there is any way I can make it I will. I just don't see it happening for me, this year.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga