• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

stiffness of skis and boots

scottishskier

Diva in Training
Hi,

First an update on my last post! Ive tested some skis and although I really liked the dynastar exclusive legend, I loved the K2 burnin luv. Maybe its to do with my style or something but I felt it gripped the packed snow so much better and I was able to go soooo fast. It was pure dead brilliant!!!!

Anyway I've decided I want to buy the burnin luv but have a question regarding my boots. I've got Nordica olympia sm8 (06/07 model, skied 12 days) which is quite a soft boot, will this affect how I will be able to ski the burnin luv?

When I demoed I wore my boots and they felt fine but I only had about 30 minutes and I'm worried about having to buy a new pair of boots later (which I really can't afford!). Can anyone give me any advice?

Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga