• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Spy Goggles??

Ski Spirit

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm always looking for the "perfect" set of goggles and gloves. Mr. SS bought me Spy Bias goggles for Xmas--based on a salesperson's recommendation. Now, i have to say I'm less happy with my other goggles. The Spy goggles seem to have great peripheral vision, very comfortable, stay drier in all conditions, don't fog up.

Looked up these goggles and they don't seem to be all that well rated. Just wanted to check on goggles favored by the women on this site???

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Many of us have the Oakley Stockholms (WS) or the A-Frames. I think there's also a bunch using one of the Smiths.

I adore my Stockholms! They're the first goggle I've found that fits with my youth size small helmet and doesn't squash my noe, pinch the corners of my eyes, or smash my cheekbones.

Ski Spirit

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks VG. I'm going to try those on with my Smith helmet and hope I adore them too. I have Smith Anthems and they smash my cheekbones, one corner stings and my peripheral vision is more limited. They also don't stay as dry.

SkiGAP

Angel Diva
I have a pair of Spy goggles. I love the form and the style. I just got a pair of Smiths - let's see how they compare. The Spys have a much lower profile, which I like.

Swamp Dog

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
heh...so far I have two Oakley A-Frames HI yellow & Persimmon) , one Smith Anthem (clear) , one Oakley Wisdom (mirrored) , and a Smith Heiress (?) on the way.

So far I like them all, but the A-Frames a bit on the large side for me.

Ski Spirit

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I used to like my other goggles and then I got the Spy goggles. Now the others just don't seem as nice.....fit/peripheral vision.......and I like the purple skulz too!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga