• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Spring Vibes

Beckster

Certified Ski Diva
Ahhhh…The spring ski vibes are flowing. What’s your favorite thing about a spring day on your skis?Feeling the wind through the lighter layers, timing the sun around the mountain for those perfectly creamy turns, banging through the corn bumps like a hero or sharing a cold beverage with your posse while soaking in the afternoon sun? I just don’t want it to end!!IMG_0959.jpeg

marzNC

Angel Diva
Enjoyed a spring skiing day at Keystone today, with temps in the 30s mostly. Had to wait for the sun to soften the snow, especially on the upper mountain. But it's nice not to need to many layers. Also, we opted to take the bus so not having to deal with cold or wind at the bus stop was a plus.

Got great views. Much easier to take pictures when it's not frigid.

Breck from Keystone, March 21, 2024
Keystone views 21Mar2024 - 1.jpeg

Dillon Reservoir
Keystone views 21Mar2024 - 2.jpeg

marzNC

Angel Diva
Another spring day in Colorado. We got an early start and did a pretty complete tour of all four Peaks. I didn't know before this trip that Breck opens the gondola at 8:00 and lower lifts at 8:30. Since the wind at the top died down in the afternoon, we just made it up the Imperial chair before it closed at 2:45.

Another advantage of spring skiing is that it's not a big deal to boot up at the car. We parked in the North Gondola lot instead of taking the bus. That way we could spend a little time in town after finishing up with skiing for the day.

Views around Breckenridge, March 22, 2024
Breck views 22Mar2024 - 1.jpegBreck views 22Mar2024 - 2.jpegBreck views 22Mar2024 - 3.jpeg

Trailside Trixie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Big fan of tailgating here :thumbsup:

It's the best. I've gotten one friend super into the killington tailgating scene. I've introduced him to my friends and he's now a regular. 2 other friends bought killington spring passes this year and I'm excited to share the joy with them. I keep 2 camping chairs, a matt and a small folding table in the back of my Tiguan all the time in the spring. I also have a bluetooth speaker. We boot up at the car, everyone is happy and it's just a good time. Love those summer like days when it's 4 or 5pm and noone wants to leave.... Some people have lunch and dinner at the tailgate. It's like I imagined the 60's were, good vibes and everyone is happy.

AJM

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It's the best. I've gotten one friend super into the killington tailgating scene. I've introduced him to my friends and he's now a regular. 2 other friends bought killington spring passes this year and I'm excited to share the joy with them. I keep 2 camping chairs, a matt and a small folding table in the back of my Tiguan all the time in the spring. I also have a bluetooth speaker. We boot up at the car, everyone is happy and it's just a good time. Love those summer like days when it's 4 or 5pm and noone wants to leave.... Some people have lunch and dinner at the tailgate. It's like I imagined the 60's were, good vibes and everyone is happy.
I hear ya, Its big at our local ski hill all season but really comes into its own in Spring. I often quit skiing after lunch in Spring and just spend the afternoon going from tailgate to tailgate :laughter:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga