• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Spring "Break" in St George

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
popcorn.gif

tradygirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Here's a few pics from our trip before I crashed and burned. (Sorry, UtSG - I stole some of your pics!)

Gooseberry

Utsnowgirl
dixiebiking%20015_jpg.jpg

Tradygirl
a451215827fe8af754f35a55584a373b.jpg

Bearclaw Poppy

dixiebiking%20023_jpg.jpg

Barrel Trail

Mr. Tradygirl
dixiebiking%20035_jpg.jpg

Tradygirl
dixiebiking%20071_jpg.jpg

Broken Mesa (this is the trail that got me! Notice the big scary basalt boulders everywhere)
dixiebiking%20090_jpg.jpg

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My first thought was that it's a good thing you don't have to braid your hair anymore with that cute new do! (Always looking for a silver lining, I guess...)

Get better.

SueNJ

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
How did I miss this thread?

Tradygirl, so sorry about your "breaks." OUCH!! :eek: :fear: Hope you're coming along with the healing process.

tradygirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Check out the purple cast - it's getting cut off tomorrow! I still have to wear a half-cast for three more weeks but it's still exciting!

a1ade059ba00514721d5d00406d5452c.jpg

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I can't blame you for being excited! Can you get the half cast in a cool color, too?

Fast healing.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna