• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ski Clinics

Lilgeorg

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
In this mornings Rutland Herald there is a 2 page article on the Women's apine adventure at Okemo, Vt. Featured in the photo are ski divas, Terry Carey and Crystel Newbound. The article sums up the program and also highlights the director, Maria Tomeselli. Give it a look. www.Rutlandherald.com

Jilly

Staff member
What a great sounding time!! I would like to see more of these in Canada. We have Chicks on Sticks out west, but nothing like WAA WAA in the East. One of the Canadian women's magazines is sponsoring Golf clinics for business women. It's about time for a women's ski clinic too! Good for Maria and our Diva's

Jilly

Staff member
First time I've seen that and I know the people at Sir Sam's. I don't think its even been in Ski Canada our version of SKI or Skiing. I know the Chicks on Sticks has been. But most of the Ontario events are only 1 day, once a winter. I like the WAA WAA idea. Ski camp 2 or 3 day get away and maybe some pampering like the Diva's are going to do in Stowe. I go for that!!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
That Ruland Herald article is so cool! Yay Terry and Crystel!!!! :smile:

Lisamarie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I used to love that clinic when I lived in the East. One year, I won a pair of snowblades. I still remem somethiing Maria used to say in her fear clinic: "Instead of saying to yourself " don't fall" say "stand up." The brain has no image for the word "don't'" but it sure knows about "fall!":eek:

robynb

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Anybody been to the women's clinics at the Canyons or Squaw?
My hubby is going on an all guy's trek which is killing me so I thought I might have to arrange a trip for myself so I wouldn't be whiny when he got back. Suggestions anyone?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga