• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ski boots for small feet.

rexfans

Diva in Training
I need new boots. Mine are 20 yo Lange jr racers. They don't even make themire advanced boots in a 20.5 or 21 anymore. Dalbello made a better boot in 21 but they don't anymore. Anyone have any ideas of what I can do?

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Size 22 Dalbello Kyra is my boot. My foot size is 5-5.5. If you don't have a high instep Lange makes a 22 that had a wonderful fit but it killed my instep. According to the Outdoor Divas website Scarpa makes a boot called the Freedom. I tried it on last year but thought it was too narrow. There is also a Dalbello KR-Lotus on the website that comes in a 21.5. It must be new, they didn't have it last year when I tried on boots. Nordica LaNina comes in small sizes too. Looks like Outdoor Divas has a size 4 and 6. I'm not sure what size I tried but it felt too tight. I didn't see it on the website but Full Tilt makes a boot called Rumour. It had an intuition liner. I didn't care for the way the liner squished my toes.

Here's Outdoor Divas website for you to browse. https://www.outdoordivas.com/Womens-Ski-Boots/Search

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Another option may be junior race boots.

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Another option may be junior race boots.
I've tried Jr Racing boots. The last pair I tried were Lange's. They were too tight around my calf and put too much pressure on my instep. I also thought they were too stiff. Many years ago I went though the Jr. Racing boot phase but I think there are better options. Besides the OP has Jr. Racing boots, probably the vintage I had and they were the most miserable boots ever.

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Rexfans, I know there are options out there for your size! Jr. race boots for sure, but I echo what the others have said and believe that Lange does make their women's boots down to a 21.5. I'm in a 22.5, and wear a 7 street shoe, so I'm not much bigger. It's not always easy finding small boots, I know the feeling.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I need new boots. Mine are 20 yo Lange jr racers. They don't even make themire advanced boots in a 20.5 or 21 anymore. Dalbello made a better boot in 21 but they don't anymore. Anyone have any ideas of what I can do?
A couple options in a real 21 for you.
Dalbello makes two different boots in a true 21. Kryzma(100+ flex) is the low volume model.
Tecnica makes a true 21 with an adult lug but its a Jr Race boot in the inferno 90.
A lot depends on what your foot shape is like.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna