• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Short turns: Deb Armstrong & Olivia Giaccio

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
This interview Deb Armstrong does with Olivia Giaccio, US Ski Team Olympian mogul skier, addresses short turns, shorter turns, and super fast shortest turns. The camera following Olivia as she makes short turns shows her warm-up progression for morning training. It's fascinating. It might have tips embedded in it to help aspiring short turn recreational skiers who are just interested in making shorter turns. Or you might find it fun to just watch this super skier.

Christineszy

Certified Ski Diva
This interview Deb Armstrong does with Olivia Giaccio, US Ski Team Olympian mogul skier, addresses short turns, shorter turns, and super fast shortest turns. The camera following Olivia as she makes short turns shows her warm-up progression for morning training. It's fascinating. It might have tips embedded in it to help aspiring short turn recreational skiers who are just interested in making shorter turns. Or you might find it fun to just watch this super skier.
Thanks for this. It was really helpful. I am thinking of taking a few lessons this year and one of them was on how to ski the moguls better!

MissySki

Angel Diva
Wow! I had set this aside to watch, and finally got to it today. I’m just blown away, I don’t think I’ve ever really seen someone’s lower legs move like this. I don’t even know what to say about it yet, I just watched it dumbfounded.

I also sent it to one of my favorite instructors to ski with in my seasonal program, which starts in a couple of weeks. She is a Deb Armstrong fan too, and we will often chat about a video of hers when they come out during the season and sometimes work on things from them in class. She thanked me and said oh yes we are going to have to get on this. Lol I’m excited for lessons to start up again!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna