• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Season pass for Dogs.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Squaw Valley is now offering a season pass for dogs, cats and other pets.

Well, mostly for dogs I'd guess. For $25., your pet gets its own season pass with a picture and everything; this allows it to ride the cable car (with you) to the top of the mountain to enjoy the trails at the top, without the long ascent. Proceeds benefit the Humane Society of Truckee-Tahoe and Squaw Valley Avalanche Dog Rescue.

cyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I think that's a great idea, especially since the money goes to a worthy cause. My dog is a great hiking partner, and I know she'd love that.

That's FABULOUS!!! In Vail, Kadie (my Scottie) can ride on the Gondola for free. I would pay for such a good cause as this one! Excellent!

altagirl

Staff member
I'm super jealous. You can't even bring your dog up the canyon roads (Big and Little Cottonwood Canyons) in your car without risking like a $1000 ticket, let alone bring them to the ski resorts.. (Even if they don't get out of the car at all it violates the watershed laws).

Greeley

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm super jealous. You can't even bring your dog up the canyon roads (Big and Little Cottonwood Canyons) in your car without risking like a $1000 ticket, let alone bring them to the ski resorts.. (Even if they don't get out of the car at all it violates the watershed laws).

That is the main reason we now ski in Colorado for most of our trips. We always travel with our dog and if we go to Utah we can't take her to our favorite ski areas (Cottonwoods). The Park City area just doesn't do anything for me. Although we did have her at Snowbasin last year, they like dogs.

That is the main reason we now ski in Colorado for most of our trips. We always travel with our dog and if we go to Utah we can't take her to our favorite ski areas (Cottonwoods). The Park City area just doesn't do anything for me. Although we did have her at Snowbasin last year, they like dogs.

Speaking of skiing in Colorado and dogs....Beaver Creek does NOT allow dogs up in their village....let alone on the mountain! This is the #1 reason why I will NEVER ski in Beaver Creek! How can a Colorado Mountain town NOT allow dogs! It's ridiculous!

Greeley

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Speaking of skiing in Colorado and dogs....Beaver Creek does NOT allow dogs up in their village....let alone on the mountain! This is the #1 reason why I will NEVER ski in Beaver Creek! How can a Colorado Mountain town NOT allow dogs! It's ridiculous!

My feeling exactly. If my dog isn't welcome they don't get my business.
I have heard that Aspen is the most dog friendly towns in the country. From what I've seen Vail can't be far behind.
When I found out we would be in Utah last year I was concerned about which areas we could ski. I called Snowbasin and asked about their dog policy, it is 'Only if they are very spoiled'. That worked for me!

NannyMin

Banned

Has this policy changed? BC has the yellow lab that is always running around the top of Centennial and the Ritz has the borrow a dog program?

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
That's what I was wondering...I know my friends spent their anniversary at the Ritz a while back and took their lab with them. From what I heard, Jackson got pampered silly that weekend!

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Benson has his own dog pass from Copper.

They used to offer them for $10 a few years back. But, it didn't allow the dogs to do anything, it was just for show.

Don't tell him that...he felt pretty special!:love:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna