• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Season extensions

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
With all the snow around (and more on the way!) a number of ski areas in the northeast have extended their season. Here are a few:

Okemo
Mount Snow
Wildcat
Jiminy
Hunter

Anyone know of any others, anywhere?

abc

Banned
I know Stowe is staying open till April 22. I don't know if that's an "extension" or just their regular closing date, though.

Wildcat, that's interesting...

Jilly

Staff member
And at Ste Anne usually the last day is also golf and ski day. Lift ticket gets you a round of golf!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Boyne Highlands was closed for three weeks. We got two big dumps of snow and they decided to open with limited runs for the weekend!!!!:D

How did I find out...........one of my buddies, Johnny P, called me tonight to see if I wanted to head up with him Sunday since my husband will be working at the Motorcycle track. I said sure, he said, Great, I said, I'll pick you up at 7 AM Sunday!!!
Whoo hooo, I get to ski on my new Elan Wave Spice!!!!!!!!:D :smile: :D :smile:

NannyMin

Banned
I was told that A-Basin is usually open until late May. Does anyone know of any other resorts that are typically open that late?

abc

Banned
I was told that A-Basin is usually open until late May. Does anyone know of any other resorts that are typically open that late?

Killington always claim they'll stay open till Memorial Day. And I know they do when I nearly crash on my montian bike into a skier one year! ;)

But seriously, how was the skiing in such warm weather though?

(I usually quit after around mid to late April because "other" hobbies keeps me busy. But also because I don't particularly enjoy skiing slush when it gets too warm)

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I know Stowe is staying open till April 22. I don't know if that's an "extension" or just their regular closing date, though.

Just heard that Stowe is staying open til April 29. Wow.

And Whistler Blackcomb has announced that Blackcomb will remain open until June 3!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Whiteface and Gore (NY) will be open today (April 19) through Sunday, April 22.

SkiMonster

Certified Ski Diva
Belleayre is open until Sunday too; we had a good time there last weekend (snowing, even if it was wet) but are too busy this one.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga