• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Sam Adams recall

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
https://samueladams.com/cidefault.htm

During a routine bottle inspection at one of our breweries, we detected possible defects in a small percentage of bottles resulting in the random presence of bits of glass, most the size of grains of sand, but some small slivers in some bottles as well.

More details at the link above.

I found 3 bottles in our fridge that were affected (which means I already drank the other 3!!!). :eek: The process was easy through their website for reimbursement. Hopefully, the check finds us at whatever our new address will be...

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Note to SnowHot. You are the designated driver.

https://samueladams.com/cidefault.htm

More details at the link above.

I found 3 bottles in our fridge that were affected (which means I already drank the other 3!!!). :eek: The process was easy through their website for reimbursement. Hopefully, the check finds us at whatever our new address will be...

Lori_K

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks for the notice! I have several bottles to check when I get home tonight.

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Note to SnowHot. You are the designated driver.
What? :noidea: :laugh:

Seriously, I'll have maybe 1 drink a day, a few times a week tops. My great-grandmother (who lived to 93, and lived by herself in her own 2-story home until the age of 92) told me her secret of success was a shot of whiskey every day. :D

In any case, glad I hadn't finished that 6 pk. It's not a favorite... maybe that's why? :laugh:

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Severine, Just joking. :laugh:

Although, your main job is to have fun. My main job is to have fun. Think we can accomplish that?
:D

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You bet!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Good news!!
The guy who owns the condo says the bar is stocked!!! :D

Lori_K

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Well, we had a six pack of White Ale with the affected lot number.

Unfortunately, we had already drank three of them. No harm. We'll just filter the last three bottles before drinking them. No point in throwing away good beer. :p

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
LOL! So you were in the same boat. I also had 1 bottle of White Ale in the fridge - good thing that lot wasn't affected! :eek:

SnowHot - You're so funny! :laugh:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna