• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Roundtop Making Snow

AltaEgo

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Roundtop is making snow today, and probably all weekend. Given the weather we have had they are doing miracles, moving snow, and grooming. I can't say it will be great, but it might be my last chance to ski so come up and join me you mid-Atlantic Divas!

AltaEgo

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
There is limited easy terrain, and they expect to have a lot of lessons. And, yes, since they are the "only game in town" it could get busy. Whitetail and Liberty season pass holders may come to Roundtop to ski. Get there early, that's the best skiing anyway!

Marigee

Angel Diva
Roundtop is making snow today, and probably all weekend. Given the weather we have had they are doing miracles, moving snow, and grooming. I can't say it will be great, but it might be my last chance to ski so come up and join me you mid-Atlantic Divas!

Planning on heading up tomorrow!

AltaEgo

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
:yahoo:I took a Bumps clinic Monday and Tuesday of this week. (They made snow so we had wonderful soft Bumps on lower Ramrod. It was awesome.). We got a good three inches, even though it didn't stick to the roads. Roundtop will be making snow tonight and the weather forecast looks awesome with a nor'easter forecasted for next Tuesday.

Plan is to stay open as long as possible. Our employee party scheduled for March 26 has been moved back to "the Sunday after we close". Tomorrow (probably the coldest day this year) is the pond skimming and idiot swim.

If you are coming up, look for me at instructor lineup--10, 12, and 2. You will wish you skied when July comes!

EeveeCanSki

Certified Ski Diva
Just wanted to add...well done Roundtop and congrats on 100 days open!!! I skied the mountain for the first time yesterday (day 99). It was not busy at all, and everyone was relaxed and having fun...plus my BF got puppy kisses upon entering the parking lot. :smile: We took advantage of the remaining snow--it was more than enough for us to enjoy ourselves and was in fine condition for us to do what we wanted! The resort is lovely and I had a major breakthrough with my skillset--I achieved parallel!!

You all helped make it possible for me to eek out one more ski day, and I am so happy to have ended my season on such a high note. I can't wait to visit again next season.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga