• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Rossi Demo Days

Jilly

Staff member
I was just on the Canadian Rossi site and there are demo's days at both Tremblant and Calabogie this Saturday. So, Ottawa diva's get your butts to the Bogie to try them. I'll try to get some big mountain stuff on Saturday at Tremblant. No sense trying Bandit's on the local bump.

EShef

Certified Ski Diva
I've already pre-purchased my lift ticket for Saturday! (Costco sells them for about $10 off the regular price.)

My "plan" is, I'll test some final skis and make my decision Sat. morning, race into the city to buy my new true loves (as hmac put it) Sat. afternoon and then leave for a school trip to Blue Mountain on Sunday morning! Wishfull thinking!!:loco:

Jilly

Staff member
Hope its not a banana bus!! I tell the rep to expect you. Tell him Jilly sent you to him (Rob)

Jilly

Staff member
Sorry ladies, it was way too busy at the south base to even think about going down there today. I did talk to one of the ski instructors who was skiing on the Attraxion V's. She liked them. But she was all of 5'0 and 110lb with ski boots on!! I mentioned she should try the Attraxion IX and the Z5. Didn't see her again today. I don't think that the truck will be back again tomorrow.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga