• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Rossi Bandit B4s

EGose

Diva in Training
Hey guys!
Im new here, but Im loving the boards so far. I was wondering if anyone else was big into big mountain powder or anything close to it.

I just bought Rossi's Bandit B4s...demoed them last season and fell in love. I need a binding though that has a relatively high DIN and is wide enough to fit on them. I need something that fits a wider brake. If you have any advice let me know. I dont want to stick something on there that doesnt belong!

Thanks!

p.s. check out my new skis! https://www.evogear.com/reviews/pwr/product-reviews/snowsports/skiing/skis/Rossignol/Bandit-B4-Skis/p/1172-Rossignol-Bandit-B4-Skis-2007.html

Jilly

Staff member
This years (08) version was the B94 I think. The recommended binding for it is the Axial 120PRO WB (wide break) or Axial 140 PRO WB. Do you need 12 or 14 DIN?? Personally I hate the Axial binding, but you might like it.

PowDiva85

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
saloman also makes the Z10 ti in a wide brake, fits my scarlets like a charm. or you could check out the new marker baron thats coming out this fall or the jester ( im trying to keep the names straight so if ive got them mixed up i apologize)..the Duke is the AT binding but the baron and jester are alpine and have the high DIN you are looking for and are made for wider skis.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga