• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

ROCKIES' OPENING DAY HOME GAME!!!!!

The Rocks start up again today at home! (already 1-2) I'm excited! I hope it's another Stellar year!!!!

GO ROCKS!!!! :cheer:

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Have fun at the Rockies game, Kelly! Something tells me you really know how to cheer :D

The Sox started up on the road (we're 2-2 now), the home opener is going to be Monday. I can't wait! I'm taking my brother, another diehard southsider, so it should be a blast.

Unfortunately I had to give my ticket to one of Mr. NVG's friends because of the shingles thing.... :(

But....I am sitting here waiting for my LOTTAS to arrive! :cheer:

(and yes....I can cheer pretty loudly!) :D

Have a wonderful time at the SOX!!!! Maybe we can see each other in the World Series this year! :smile: he he!!! THAT would be fun!!! :yahoo:

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Aww, sorry you're not well enough to go :( New skis are a pretty good consolation prize though!

I'd love to see you at the World Series. We'd have to talk a lot of trash though :smile: BTW you guys have one of our [recently former] guys this year, Scott Podsednik in left field. He's super fast! He's a good guy, so make sure CO takes care of him.

We'll take GREAT care of him!

It's a BEAUTIFUL day today! Not a cloud in the sky (well kindof) and very blue....and nearing 60 degrees! PERFECT day for a ball game! :smile:

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
The Sox started up on the road (we're 2-2 now), the home opener is going to be Monday. I can't wait! I'm taking my brother, another diehard southsider, so it should be a blast.
Big sigh.....can't think of the White Sox without thinking of my mom, who was a big fan. My dad was a Cubs fan, which made for some interesting conflicts :becky: -- of course, they were both old enough, and also from NE, to remember the Boston Braves! :eek: And the Brooklyn Dodgers!!

Swamp Dog

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
sox_socks_logo.jpg

that's all I have to say!
:yahoo:

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
:
She was a better woman than I, MSL. I could never marry a Cubs fan :fear: :laugh:
Aha, but you see, they were married for quite a few years and lived in Boston, thus Boston Braves fans, before ever moving to Chicago!! So they had to put up with their respective preferences after relocating!! :laugh:

I like the overlapping of the sports! :D

FYI: The Rockies are not starting off so well! 1-4! :doh: Come on Rocks!

Marigee

Angel Diva
I'm a St. Louis Cardinals fan. So far they are 4-1. My second favorite tean is the Washington Nationals ( The Nats!) They started off strong, but yesterday lost to the Cardinals and are now 3-3. I actually tend to root for the Nats when they play the Cards because they are more of an underdog team.

SuperMoe

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'd like to be in here bragging out the Tigers...but we're 0-5, off to a stellar start. So much for our off season acquisitions. Dontrelle gave up 7 walks, just crap for pitching. Why did we give up Andrew Miller???? Ah me, of little faith...give us time, we'll come around.:redface:

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ah me, of little faith...give us time, we'll come around.:redface:

I hope not! :p :wink:

Man, AL central is vicious! Home opener's tomorrow, and I can't wait! No American sport gets me going like White Sox baseball. If the White Sox played soccer, I'd probably explode.

jaydog

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Oooh, we've got quite the little AL Central rivalry going here! I'm a diehard Indians fan, having grown up in Cleveland. Not the greatest start to the season- C.C. needs to get his act together. I was actually in Cleveland this past weekend, but the Indians were so inconsiderate as to be playing in Oakland.

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The game was great! I think it was due to NVG's cheerleading. Thanks, NVG! It wasn't going so well for a while (3-2 Minnesota), but in the bottom of the seventh we scored a run to tie it up and then Crede launched a grand slam to give us the game winning lead. We're 5-2 now.

The ladies love Joe Crede, btw. Do the divas agree?

mlb_w_crede_275.jpg

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
We're about to head out to our first game of the season - Yankees/Mets at Yankee Stadium. Go Mets! ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna