• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Recommendations - Scott Voltage FR?

elemmac

Angel Diva
I know it's early to be thinking about bikes, as ski season is still in session. But I'm getting the itch for a downhill bike this year, and the Scott Voltage Freeride has caught my eye.

I mostly ride XC, but go lift access, downhill a few times a year. I'm hoping to go more this year, and really get into it since I always have a blast. Thinking getting my own bike will be the first step to going more often.

Curious if anyone has any experience with this bike? What'd you think? How's it compare to others? Any other bikes that you've tried and loved that you would recommend?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna