• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Pow Pow Platter!

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wow, what a deal! Intrawest is offering a 3-pack of 1 day each at Copper, Winter Park and Steamboat for $99. It appears this can be purchased online through January 31st 2009. Heck, if I had plans to ski at Steamboat and Winter Park I'd buy it just for those 2 tickets.

https://www.powpowplatter.com

Telluride Ski Babe

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
REALLY tempting...DH and I have talked about trying to get up north this winter...we have relatives in Beaver Creek, but this could be an additional way to sample the great north!

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
TSB, if you head this way you better let us know! I'd love to ski Copper with you.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna