• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Picture Organic Exa PT Pants

Peppermint

Angel Diva
Does anyone have experience with Picture Organic? I just bought the Exa PT pant but they seem thinner than my old North Face Freedom pants and am worried if they will be warm enough over my Smartwool Merino 250 bottoms. I have never really complained about my legs being cold so I think I should be ok but it would be great to hear from others about this brand. They list them as 40 grams of insulation and 20/20k waterproof so I hope they keep me warm and dry.

badger

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have the Exa pant and two jackets from Picture Organic. Each garment is very well constructed. I am not a fan of the silly extra high supplemental waistband on these pants. I may cut it off as I find it uncomfortable. These are insulated pants so should be fine over anything you wear underneath. For me, layering consists of at least two layers regardless of insulation quality of the actual pant. Three if the pants are more of a shell type. On a cold day one Smartwool layer doesn't cut it, but your experience may differ.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna