• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

PA snow

veggielasagna

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Beautiful pics. Love the solitude in the ones from your original post! Looks like a great day on the mtn. after the storm passed too :smile:

-veggielasagna

Kimmyt

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wow, vanhos, Blue actually looks impressive from those pics! (and the under-life shot looks droolworthy, looks totally worth a pass clipping!!)

I actually ended up with yesterday off, but only realized it later in the day so couldn't make it up there. Dang. I went for a run in like 2 feet of snow instead, which was fun in its own special way.

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
And now, adding FURTHER insult to injury, there is snow in Texas, Alabama, even Baton Rouge, LA. :doh:

They don't want it (don't even know what to do with/in it), don't need it. They have it.

We want it, need it, love it, don't have it. :noidea:

Goofy winter...

vanhoskier

Angel Diva
We're supposed to get a bit more on Monday night....not a big storm, just a few inches or so from an Alberta Clipper....still, it's great.

I'm going to go to Blue Knob, PA on Sunday.....I think they've gotten something like 50 inches of snow in the past 2 weeks!:becky:

But for those of you who are jealous, we have not had a winter like this in a LONG time....we've had many winters of snow droughts. So, we are long overdue! New England will return to their normal snowier winters, have no fear.

I had ski runs to myself today:
IMG_0172.jpg

Despite the huge crowds at the lift line:
IMG_0175.jpg

Kimmyt

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I will be at BK as well on Sunday! Red pants, black jacket. Should be a good v-day!

Snowsong

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Kimmyt and Vanhoskier....BEST conditions ever, 100% of the mountain open, and you can ski anywhere on the mountain without getting your ticket pulled.

Kimmyt

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Snowsong, it was nice to meet you and thanks for helping us out with the lay of the land. We had a blast, kept saying, "Can't believe this is PA!!!"

My quads are dead from all the bumpidy bumps and trees, but the pain is totally worth it. Great mountain you have there!

Snowsong

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Kimmyt, it was really nice to meet you also. I wish I could have taken a run or two with you, but the holiday weekend and the snow in the South brought the crowds and we were really busy. Glad you had fun and that you found the trees. We're in the midst of getting another 6-8" as I post this.

Pandita

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I am 98% sure I will be at Blue Knob on Sunday. Green and White jacket, blue feet on my ski poles

Snowsong

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm in a black & orange uniform, white helmet. Pandita..blue feet on your ski poles? :laugh: Another 1-4" tonight.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga