• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Outdoor Divas is closing their Boulder Store

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
They will keep their website and Vail store but they have deals on skis right now. The website doesn't have the prices shown below but their owner told me that if you call they'll get it done.

2017-08-26_15-08-47_190.jpg

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Today 8/27 is the last day for the Boulder store. Not sure if the sale ends with the closing of the store.

snowski/swimmouse

Angel Diva
I walked into Henderson's (Quechee, VT) annual Labor Day Sale this afternoon realizing that I've too many days on my K2 Burnin Luvs and need a replacement. I came to this conclusion from the thread about "What's in your quivver?" this past spring. It took me less than 60 seconds to spot a potential replacement at half price. I'm "sleeping on it" but odds are looking good that I'll succumb to temptation.
Help me divas! Anyone familiar with the recent K2 equivalent (red)?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna