• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Opening Date for Okemo has been moved up!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to the cold temperatures and intensive snowmaking, Okemo has moved its opening day to Friday instead of Saturday. They'll be open top to bottom, too -- none of that dreaded downloading this year!!!!!

So YAAAAAAAAAY!!!! I FINALLY get to ski!!!! :ski2:

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
:clap:
It's Friday for us as well. HOW am I going to hold off until SUNDAY??? :noidea:

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Lucky Divas!!! :D :D :D Enjoy! I have to wait an extra week for my first turns.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
YEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!

A couple thoughts:

1) Will I remember how to ski???? I know, I haven't forgotten yet. Still, every year I go through this stupid mind game. You'd think I'd outgrow it. Anyone else do this, too?

and

2) This evening I have to go through my stuff, figure out what I need, and get it ready for tomorrow. The whole ski prep thing becomes second nature once the season gets underway. Yet I know since it's my first time out, it's going to be a bit more challenging. I guess the solution is just to ski more! :wink:

All the same, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!! MY season is FINALLY starting!!!!!

(Please excuse me. It's been a loooooong summer.)

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I TOTALLY freak out at the beginning of every season, thinking that I won't remember how to ski! The worst was the first season back after DS was born since I hadn't skiied at all the year before. But, as soon as you start that first run, it all comes back.

Have a blast tomorrow, and take a few runs for me!

Jilly

Staff member
Like riding a bike. I'll be right behind you on Saturday!! (except another mountain!)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga