• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Okemo-Mount Sunapee 2019-20

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
There has been all kinds of freaking out at Okemo about losing our beloved week-day and senior discount passes. Vail sent out details of the 2019-20 Epic pass products and lots in the lodge were crying and wondering where to go to match previous years expenditures. Not so much a problem for me but for many ....

Today I ran into friends at the summit lodge who said they had just purchased a week-day pass for next year! Luckily they had printed out the FAQs (that I still can't find) on the subject. Apparently local lobbying worked, at least for next year. So there are still all the Epic passes available online.

There also will be, purchased at the mountain or by phone on the Vail line only, a weekday pass, a Senior (65-69) and Super Senior(70-79) passes. There are holiday black outs, as the expiring passes. It sounds as though the weekday pass was $429 without the insurance.

https://www.mountsunapee.com/winter/season-passes/ I haven't found a link on the Okemo page yet.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna