• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Nov. 21 POW Day!

alta_gal83

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Y'all, I don't want to make you jealous or anything, but it was opening weekend for Alta ..... and today, November 21, it was an EPIC POW Day! 12" inches of fresh overnight, ample coverage, and more and more white stuff falling from the sky in the forecast until Wednesday!

My new skis aren't allowed out of the house until there is 100" base .... which is going to happen a lot earlier than I thought :yahoo:

I know @TradyGirl was out shredding today, I'm guessing AltaGirl too. Hope your ladies' day was just as great as mine.

marge

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
OMG! I'm SO :jealous: I hope it was wonderful! :D

dloveski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Y'all, I don't want to make you jealous or anything, but it was opening weekend for Alta ..... and today, November 21, it was an EPIC POW Day! 12" inches of fresh overnight, ample coverage, and more and more white stuff falling from the sky in the forecast until Wednesday!

My new skis aren't allowed out of the house until there is 100" base .... which is going to happen a lot earlier than I thought :yahoo:

I know @TradyGirl was out shredding today, I'm guessing AltaGirl too. Hope your ladies' day was just as great as mine.

Oh---it was, it was. EPIC early season day over the mountain at Brighton. The tree runs were awesome, with a few hidden surprises, but amazing cover for November. Traversed and hiked to a couple of bowls and was not disappointed. Kind of a double whammy----my first ski day of the season AND a powder day. AND breaking in new boots. But somehow I was able to cowgirl up and ski most of the day despite my whining quads.

Alta_Gal 83---what are your new skis? My new Ski Logiks are resting at home as well----but Pocket Rockets will retire earlier than expected if the snow keeps falling.

Let it snow, Let it snow.:thumbsup:::thumbsup:

Slidergirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I wasn't skiing, but I was working up at PCMR today. Definitely a good day for an opening weekend. Our only problem was the nasty wind that picked up. At the end of the day, we had some really bad continued gusts - the chairs were swaying 2-3 ft. sideways!!! We ended up sending last chair a little early. I couldn't see more than 10 ft in front of me with the wind blowing the snow around.

Glad to hear that the rest of you UT divas had a good day skiing!

alta_gal83

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Alta_Gal 83---what are your new skis? My new Ski Logiks are resting at home as well----but Pocket Rockets will retire earlier than expected if the snow keeps falling.

Although I don't physically have them yet, I bought the Rossignol S110W's ..... 2011s :smile: Should have them within the next 3 weeks. I.can't.WAIT.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga