• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Northface has paired up with Gucci

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Big puffers, big backpacks. Big fun? Or not?
TNF-Gucci-4-1-1.jpg

GU699_TNF_PR-CROPS_single-image_300dpi_063-e1608657684504.jpg

See more here:
https://www.snowsbest.com/fashion-critical-the-north-face-gucci/

SarahXC

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
This skirt with this jacket and I would never feel a cold chair again... well maybe only if they are waterproof? B6B0AE8D-CD75-4FE0-8E35-F38C0ACF876B.jpeg

Attachments

• 9DA2F24A-E2B7-4188-8B0D-373EDB37656B.jpeg
    9DA2F24A-E2B7-4188-8B0D-373EDB37656B.jpeg
    469.4 KB · Views: 5

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Northface has been pairing up with designers prior to this Gucci thing. Here's a jewel designed by Maison Margiela and made by Northface. Want one of these Himalayan Parkas? $1,550.00.Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 9.58.54 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-01-22 at 9.59.05 AM.png
Here it is zipped up for the snug look.
AW20BS-MM6-046-min.jpg

elemmac

Angel Diva
This skirt with this jacket and I would never feel a cold chair again... well maybe only if they are waterproof? View attachment 14634

I was thinking that skirt would make for cozy après attire. Imagine being able to hang out, next to a fire, on a comfy armchair, drinking a boozy hot chocolate...with a sleeping bag skirt from your waist down. I could get down with that.

Of course it would be paired with a fleece top and slippers, instead of a blouse and heels.

HikenSki

Angel Diva
"11 out of 10 hikers would not take directions from any of these people"
Hahaha. They are more likely to be asking directions from me. Just based on prior experience in the woods coming up on lost city folks, clearly out of their element but doning the hottest gear!
Sorry, but I'll take the Bernie Sanders style with a Burton puffy and cozy mittens. Should I get a tear in them, you won't find me balling my eyes out after having spent $$$$ on the darn things. Some seam grip/tape and I'll be back out there. I've never been one however with the latest style in fashion...

Après Skier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire

Christy

Angel Diva
I am guessing I will not be seeing any of these looks at a ski area, just like I didn't see anyone wearing Chanel "grunge" styles at rock clubs in the early 90s.

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Pretty awful looking ..... but what would amuse me would be to see something like this on a street somewhere to see what sort of human would spend that money to look like that. :rolleyes:

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I was thinking that skirt would make for cozy après attire. Imagine being able to hang out, next to a fire, on a comfy armchair, drinking a boozy hot chocolate...with a sleeping bag skirt from your waist down. I could get down with that.

Of course it would be paired with a fleece top and slippers, instead of a blouse and heels.

A Skhoop down-filled skirt can be bought on ebay or poshmark for less than $1,000.00

HikenSki

Angel Diva
I will say that long down skirt would be great for staying cozy around a campfire. I too would probably fall asleep wearing it, hot adult beverage in hand..Not exactly functional for anywhere else tho. Way too warm for inside wear.

DeeSki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
This skirt with this jacket and I would never feel a cold chair again... well maybe only if they are waterproof? View attachment 14634
That one-piece tho’:rotf:. The shoes and the handbag just make it even funnier. The styling is 5-year-old-in-the-dressing-up-box crazy, but if you took each item separately, there are some nice pieces. I really liked the floral puffer and skirt but not together. I read something recently about Northface being really popular with cool young people. Apparently Northface puffers are selling for high prices second hand. Who knew?

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Oooh! I always have seen the short skirts....those long ones look cozy!

I have been looking at them for years. But even the $125 or so that I found on eBay is more than I can justify when I probably should start thinking new boots and always want to play with new skis! Not to mention my money pit which floats on the water in the summer! :becky:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna