• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Nordica Olympia Victory

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, another Nordica review. Have I covered them all yet?????

Of the three I've tried -- the Victory, the Conquer, and the Firefox -- this was number three on the list. That doesn't make it bad -- just third. Not as nimble as the Firefox nor as burly as the Conquer, the Victory falls squarely in the middle. I found it stable, grippy, and able to handle both crud and hardpack. Nice in medium to long turns. Of the three, I think I liked the Conquer best as an all mountain ski, and the Firefox for speed and fun. Don't get me wrong -- the Victory is a good ski -- but for me, just not as exciting as the other two.

Ski specs: I tried a 154, 119-74-105, 12.6.

Skier: Advanced, 5'1", 110 lbs

Conditions: Some sticky stuff, some hardpack

LadyLes

Certified Ski Diva
Interesting...I really liked the Victory, but didn't get a chance to try the other two. So the Conquer was still energetic even though it's quite a bit wider underfoot than the Victory? I'm looking for a Western all-mountain ski after this year... :smile:

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I could see the Conquer as a great Western all-mountain ski. If you can, give it a try! I honestly thought I'd like the Victory better, but it was the other way around. Go figure. :noidea:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga