• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Nordica Enforcer better than the Aura?

SkiGAP

Angel Diva
I'm curious - Ski Press World ranks the Voelkl Aura only 2nd in the fat catagory - the Nordica Enforcers (I hope I got the name right) took the blue ribbon. Has anyone been on these? I searched this site but didn't see a thread devoted to this ski.

And no, I am not considering adding to the quiver, I am just curious as to how good they really are...:confused:

bklyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I don't think you can take magazine rankings as seriously as they'd like you to. The only way you'd know for sure which one is best for you is to try them both.

Now you have a fun dilemma, you've got to find a place to demo them both and report back to us.

skigrl27

Ski Diva Extraordinaire<br>Legal & Environmental A
Here's a random question: Why the HELL are Nordica skis SO much more expensive than other skis??

Like - the retail on them is almost $1000 or higher. Crazy!

SkiGAP

Angel Diva
Heck no! I've bought 4 sets of skis in 2008 and like I've said in another thread, I am going to "demo" my existing skis to compare them to each other! I haven't even been on my Lady Hart Twins yet...However, if I come across the nordicas during a demo day, I'll make the effort to ski them, fer sure.

True that the mag reviews can't be taken as gospel, I agree with that.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga