• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Mid Life Crisis

Jilly

Staff member
Well. its not a mid life crisis, but here's how things worked out for a friend of mine:
Married 25 years, took a look at his wife one day and said: "Honey, 25 years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10" black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 25 year old blonde. Now, we have a nice house, nice car, big bed and plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 50 year old woman. It seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things."
His wife is a very reasonable woman/Ski Diva. She told him to go out and find a hot 25 year old blonde and she would make sure that he would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed.........
:D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga