• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Michigan ski conditions

GoldN

Diva in Training
Michigan Divas, how's the snow in the north? I'm hoping to head to Boyne and Nub's to do some demoing (sp?) this coming weekend. Will I have snow or am I going to be grass skiing? We have nothing left down in the southern end and they're predicting 50 degree weather all week! I've been wanting to do this for 2 weeks, but somehow life (and kids) keep getting in the way.

GoldN

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Still good conditions. Come on up. You'll have some fun!
I may be mistaken but I think this is the party weekend at Boyne. I've been wrong before, but I think I'm right.:D

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Haven't been to Boyne or Nubs lately, but Crystal is reporting a 74" base, so the snow's not going away anytime soon. Bring your spring skiing boards and come have fun!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga