• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Mammoth Ski Resort 2023-2024

mustski

Angel Diva
I think it's time to get this started! I don't know about you, but I am eagerly awaiting the start of ski season. @VickiK @skibum4ever and I are already planning a girls trip for a few days during the week of March18. I look forward to some early and late (:goodluck:) season runs there as well. Progress is being made on the chair 16 replacement and here's hoping it will get completed on time. Opening day is November 10 and they are offering pre-season deals on lift tickets and lodging. A quad pack of lift tickets in only $499 which sounds high but it's usually $250/day so that is a deal. Also, 20%discount on lodging for Ikon pass holders.

I hope to ski with a bunch of you this season!

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
I echo @mustski in hoping to do a lot of skiing and to meet up with some Divas next winter! I have a lot of catching up to do!

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Hi everyone! Looking forward to meeting some of y'all in Mammoth this season Wondering if anyone has joined or is interested in joining one of the women's ski clinics?
I have taken a women's clinic several times. They have good teachers. It's fun and you will improve. They have a ski demo day and they also video you.

I am considering it for this season as well.

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Found this organization, seems great. https://skirideracecamp.com/
Haven't found too much info on the Mammoth Mountain website, but from search results it seems like there's a Masters race camp happening Dec 1-4.

skibum4ever

Angel Diva

I don't recall that they required "upper intermediate" skills in the past. Not sure if I will be able to meet their criteria this season. I will chat with the Ski School after a couple of days of skiing.

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Currently snowing at Main Lodge and above:

alithai

Diva in Training

I don't recall that they required "upper intermediate" skills in the past. Not sure if I will be able to meet their criteria this season. I will chat with the Ski School after a couple of days of skiing.
Oh yeah I'm not sure that I qualify either haha. But I will be up there during the January dates if you decide to go!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna