• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Lift Ticket & Hotel $50/night at Sunday River

abc

Banned
Even at $100, it's not such a bad deal. What's the regular lift ticket price?

(you may be able to "give" the spare ticket away for $10-20???)

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Heads up: very high winds predicted for Saturday, single digit to teen temps, not a ton open (yet) but coming along quickly. Also, if attempting to take advantage of this deal, do it by phone, NOT online. For some reason, the Boyne (resort operator) online reservation system isn't set up very well, rendering some of these deals impossible via online booking.

Regular ticket price is, I believe, $77 full price mid-season.

Also, if booking, find out EXACTLY what lodging is being booked into. Some of it is way better than others.
PM me for info if you'd like. I know where the various lodging is relative to the mountain.

snowgem

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks for the information. It looks like they also have a deal over MLK weekend including lodging, tickets and entrance to see "Little Feat"...I just wish the Loaf wasn't so faaaaar away - 8 hours one-way travel for a long weekend is a lot.:decision:!

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
I just wish the Loaf wasn't so faaaaar away - 8 hours one-way travel for a long weekend is a lot.:decision:!
Even Ski mag agrees: states that getting here "requires commitment." But....usually worth the extra travel time! Many notable differences between the 2. Terrain/challenge being right up there.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga