• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Les Deux Alpes OR Tignes summer skiing: advice?

mlle nessa

Diva in Training
Hey Ski Divas! I am spending the summer in France, and I am foaming at the mouth I want to ski so badly! :drool: Today I learned about summer skiing at Les Deux Alpes and Tignes. I want to know if anyone has recommendations on where to stay (hostels or hotels) or any opinions on summer skiing in the Alps at either or those places or any other places you might recommend.

I can't wait to hear from you! :yahoo:

lynseyf

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I've been to Tignes in the winter but never LDA so can't compare. I really like Tignes, there are 2 glaciers there, one on Tignes and one on Val D'Isere, I'm not sure if both are open or just the Tignes one. The village and mountain cafes were VERY expensive in the winter :(

I have never stayed here but https://www.mountainsunltd.com/ are always emailing me really good accommodation offers.

missyd

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hope they have enough snow left to have the lifts open in summer ... sometimes they have to close early beacause of snow conditions.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga